Our Fire Insurance Policy provides coverage to any kind of private or business premises from loss or damage due to Fire, Explosion and Lightning.
The coverage can be amended depending on the use of the premises (offices / laboratories / warehouse etc).
Such an insurance policy may include all or part of the following optional coverages:
- Storm or thunderstorm
- Fall of an Aircraft or Flying apparatus
- Vehicle or Animal Collision
- Leakage of pipes of Water Supply or Heating Installations
- Malicious actions
- Turmoil, Strike, Political Unrest
The following extensions can also be offered:
- Debris Collection Expenses
- Architect and Engineer Remuneration Expenses
- Loss of Rent or Alternative Accommodation
This insurance policy can and is usually combined with Theft Insurance.
Theft Insurance is offered as an extension of the Fire insurance policy and provides coverage against loss or damage to the contents of the insured premises, as a result of theft or attempted theft.
The basic cover extends to and provides coverage to damages to the building as a result of the forcible and violent entry or the attempted theft.
The policy is addressed to most types of private and business used premises.
Speak with our customer service team or with any of our insurance intermediary to find out more or to receive a quote.