petCARE insurance covers your beloved furry family member for expenses that may arise following an accident or illness.
Veterinary treatment can be expensive. But this shouldn’t be a consideration when proper treatment is needed. That’s where petCARE comes in handy so that you can only concentrate on your pet’s journey to recovery.
petCARE is designed for cute cats and dogs up to 8 years of age. And even though some pets may be cute as a teddy bear, petCARE may not be able to cover them due to their breed.
- Veterinary fees / For treating your pet if injured or ill.
- Compensation in case of Death / Due to an accident
- Third party liability Cover / For property damage or bodily injury caused by your pet.
- Trip Cancellation / Compensation in case your trip gets cancelled because of an accident or illness of your pet.
- Advertising expenses / In case your pet goes missing.
- Emergency cattery and kennel fees / In case of your hospitalisation due to a medical emergency.
What is not covered
- Pre-existing illness or injury
- Pregnancy or giving birth
- Routine or resulting from illness
- Neutering or spaying