Whether you are traveling for leisure or for business a travel insurance policy safeguards that your trip will be enjoyable and you will be protected from any unexpected incidents.
Such insurance policy may include all or part of the following coverages:
- Personal Accident cover, compensating in case of death or bodily injury of the traveler and / or his family members traveling with him.
- Coverage for medical expenses after an accident and / or illness during the trip.
- Loss or damage to luggage and / or personal belongings.
- Loss and / or theft of jewelry or valuables.
- Damage or loss to cameras, cameras, etc.
- Theft of money.
- Extraordinary expenses for the purchase of essential items due to delay in the arrival of luggage.
- Allowance in case of delay or cancellation of the trip due to an accident or sudden illness.
- Emergency Medical Assistance Abroad.